Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Is Anybody Out There?

Hey, everyone, sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for so long.  Thanks to everyone who emailed or left a comment wondering where I was.  It means a lot.  Since I want to finish this post while I still feel like it I'm going to copy an email I sent to Dana.
Ok, apparently I can't paste it, smeggin' thing!  I switched over to a mac so blogger probably doesn't like it.   I'll try to post again soon with a pretty good excuse as to why I've been gone.  Well,  it at least is good for the month of December! 
Till then here are some Nathan pictures from my birthday in November.  

Nathan and his daddy, my big brother.

And Nathan and Grandma, my mom.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow!!! look how big that little man is getting to be! he's SO cute!

hey... I just got an iMac... I think my brains DID explode the first time I posted to the blog from it.. for starters... blogspot doesn't like 'safari'... and the rest of it is mostly due to my own personal spazzing.... sigh...
It's good to see you!

Dana said...

Oh my gosh...Nathan is growing by leaps and bounds. I wouldn't have recognized from your other photos.

It's GREAT to see/hear from you! Welcome back Faren - - I missed you!