Friday, November 9, 2007

Hopping with Anticipation!!!


The Yarn Hop is tomorrow! I'm so excited! I'll leave McPherson at 7:15 am(about where the 135 sign is)to make sure I reach Yarns in Salina[the second star to the north(well, it is a magical place!)] at 8:00. Karla is opening at 8 just for us, so we can get our passports and some muffins and coffee! Then the 7 of us will HOP (hehe) into Ann's car and head all the way down to Wichita. The rest of the day we will head north as we feel like it.

With a few well placed hints(they were subtle,really! Quit laughing!), I received my birthday money early from two different sources. So I have more money in my purse than I have in a long time, and I don't have to feel guilty for spending it! Techpriest can't believe I'm going to spend it all on yarn. And I might not, but am considering buying yarn for Rogue. But if I want to spend all of it, I can!! Very exciting.

Hopefully DH and I can find the camera tonight. We have just been so busy we haven't had any time to look.

Hope you have as yarny a Saturday as I will!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear about it!! :)

Dana said...

Have a wonderful time! (Here's hoping you find the camera). :)

P.S. Firefly arrived Saturday morning and I finished it off Monday a.m. LOVED IT! (Trash was a riot - - Nathan's pretty cute nekked). LOL